Corsets by Fiendish Imp are made to be worn as a part of your everyday attire. They are not designed as body-altering contraptions or cheap costume pieces, but fashionable and functional articles of clothing which offer beautiful shaping and support. Unlike many corsets, they can be comfortably worn throughout the day once broken in, you can move and breathe in them, and they are designed to pair well with a wide variety of outfits when worn over your clothing.
High Quality, Sustainable Fashion
We believe that fashion brands of all sizes have a responsibility to their community and environment, and should disclose their suppliers and practices wherever possible so their customers can make informed decisions. Fiendish Imp sources all of our materials locally, unless otherwise stated, and our garments are handmade to fulfill each order individually.
Corsets are not only fashionable articles of clothing, but structural garments designed to shape and support the body. We take great care with each step of the construction process to ensure our corsets are strong, comfortable, and will stand up to repeated wearing in your day-to-day life.
Fabric and Structure
- Top layer is a soft puce (pinkish burgundy) satin.
- Each panel is reinforced with fusible woven cotton interfacing.
- Lining layer of black cotton twill for added strength.
- Two included lengths of matching double-faced satin ribbon for lacing.
- Matching puce satin binding.
Hardware and Support
- 9″ silver-colored steel busk closure, nylon coated and made in Europe.
- Modesty placket behind the busk to cover any small gaps.
- 14 synthetic whalebones at the seams, busk and eyelets, made in Germany.
- Waistline is reinforced with twill tape to prevent stretching.
- Silver-colored eyelets, hand-pressed by imps and made by Prym.
We try to offer our corsets in a wide range of sizes, and we’ve made a floating modesty panel available as an optional addon to your order. For any other customizations, including unlisted sizes, please contact us to discuss a custom order.